- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups pasta sauce (from 25.5 oz jar)
- 1 package (16 oz) rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken. Top with onion and bell peppers. Add pasta sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Place pasta on platter. Top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Click here to view your weekly sales ad on Cee Bee's Facebook Page!