1. Transfer rolls from package to cutting board, taking care not to separate rolls. Use serrated knife to carefully cut block of rolls horizontally in half.
2. Place bottom halves of rolls, cut sides up, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with folded ham slices.
3. Whisk eggs and milk until blended. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Add eggs; cook 4 to 5 min. or just until set, stirring occasionally. Spoon over ham.
4. Spread cream cheese spread onto cut sides of tops of rolls; place, cut sides down, over sandwiches in pan.
5. Microwave remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 20 sec. or until melted. Stir in mustard and poppy seed; drizzle over sandwiches. Let stand 20 min.
6. Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake sandwiches 20 min. or until heated through.
Used with permission from Kraft Foods
This recipe was originally created and published by Pillsbury and has been approved for use on our site. See the original recipe on Pillsbury.com
You can add about 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and/or 2 teaspoons dried parsley to the melted butter to then brush on top of the biscuits.
This recipe was first published on allrecipes.com by cookingmaniac.
Recipe by Rachel Gurjar, food52.com.
recipe and photo courtesy of myfoodandfamily.com