Edmonson County's number one source for local news and information.
We have an awesome opportunity ahead and WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland has the chance to win a $60,000 BackPack Program grant from Walmart!! That’s right….$60,000 to be divided between ALL of our counties participating in the BackPack Program…IF we win! It will take all of us, you and all of our friends and neighbors to pull this off. As a rural, Kentucky food bank, we struggle to compete with other Feeding America food banks across the country in large cities that have 100,000’s of people to engage in their voting process.
You will need to “log-in” on Facebook to vote. You may vote once per day. We are asking you to VOTE once a day and PLEASE SHARE with all your FB friends as well and ask them to vote. I know I will!! We will be asking you to vote often so you will be reminded of how important this grant money could be to those children we provide food for on theBackPack Program.
Here’s HOW you can vote:
1) Visit www.walmart.com/fighthunger
2) Click “Log-In” to Facebook to vote
3) Enter your login email/phone # and password
4) Click “OK” on the next screen. ***Please let everyone know that Walmart is simply using Facebook to verify that an actual person is voting. They will not using personal information for anything else.***
5) Scroll down on the home screen and enter “Kentucky”
6) Select VOTE for FAKH
7) Click “SHARE” to share your vote with other Facebook friends and encourage them to vote as well
8) Come back tomorrow and vote again!
Fight Hunger. Spark Change Campaign
September 15 – October 5
Voters are allowed ONE VOTE PER DAY
www.walmart.com/fighthunger<http://www.walmart.com/fighthunger --- voters can go to this site and follow the instructions to submit their vote
Voters will have to have a Facebook account in order to vote --- they will be asked to log-in when they go to vote.
Thanks! This message brought to you by Edmonson County Community Education and
Edmonson County KY-ASAP